Sunday, March 16, 2014

Magical Beauty!

Hello there Everyone, I hope you have all had a great weekend!
I love lazy weekends when I can occasionally have the day to myself  and get to scrap - (with 3 children sometimes it's near impossible). Lucky me was child free for the day.... so here is my layout I created featuring 'Scrapmatts Chipboard 'with a magical photo of my Daughter Mackenna. 

The Photo shoot was titled 'Magical Fairies' .



 Scrapmatts products List:

Trees 03 CB5044
Leaves 02 CB1116
Vines 01 CB2020
Leaves 05 CB5086
Leaf Spray 02 CB5082
Name plate 01 CB1148
Scrap Words 08 CB1200



I have often heard the question - how much chipboard can you use on one layout before it becomes too much - I love to layer and cluster chipboard ..... so I say 'don't even think about it', just create!
Other Products- 7 Dots STudio - 9th Wave and Manor House flowers.

Thanks for dropping by the blog, stay a while and enjoy.
Geraldine!

7 comments: