Saturday, March 8, 2014

Welcome Autumn...

I love this time of the year when the weather starts to cool down (well supposedly anyway!) and the colours in nature turn to the beautiful rich and warm hues. I used these colours as my inspiration for this month's post - not that I need much pushing towards the vintage tones!
A little while ago I bought some gorgeous clipboards from Typo and at long last I had the opportunity to turn them into something pretty:


 The one of the left shows how the clipboard started before it landed on the scrap desk!


Using Scrapmatts chipboard Ornate Frames CB1220, Butterflies CB1158 and Charms Filigree Flowers #2 CH004



The clip on the board was made to look old by using a rusting powder on the metal.



Next I worked on my tags that the DT are working on for each month of 2014. Last month I created the box and January's tag, so this month I wanted to catch up and completed February's tag (about love of course!) and March's tag:




 Using Scrapmatts chipboard Tag CB3010, Ornate Frames CB6091, Cupids CB1166, Hearts CB1159, Scrapwords CB1190. Along with charms Arrow CH030 and Crown CH057. To make the word 'is' in the title, I cut up one of the 'Discover' Scrapwords.




My tag for March was one to remind me of my beautiful girls - lots of beautiful pink flowers!


Using Scrapmatts chipboard Tag CB3009, Ornate Frame CB6093 and Scrapwords CB1199




Don't forget if you are playing along with us and creating your own tags each month, we would love to see them in the Scrapmatts Gallery!
Sonia x

3 comments: