Sunday, May 18, 2014

Brotherly Love with Tracey Fowler


Whilst we were on holidays back in April and travelling around parts of Victoria & South Australia I had managed to get some great shots of my cheeky boys!  I just love this photo that I have used on this layout as it really reflects the relationship that the boys share.  Just like most siblings they argue at times but  deep down they are best friends and love hanging out with each other. 

"Mates"


I have painted the CB8007 Layered Fob Watch in an antique white and then cut it in half  and positioned under the photo.  To create the background of this layout I have used a stencil with alphabet, antique embossing powder, pearl embossing powder and distress ink.  
I have also used a personal favourite of mine CB1189 Scrapwords.These little words are a perfect addition to any project.



"Comic" Tag

This is my monthly tag for May.  When I was went to CHA in 2013 a few friends and I managed to do some shopping in some of the vintage shops in Orange C.A.  We certainly found some goodies just a shame we had a weight limit for our cases as we could have bought so much more home.
I found some old comic books and have created this tag using the paper.

 I have used the following Scrapmatts goodies to create this tag.  CB3007 Tags,  CB6001 Film StripsCB1212 Scrap WordsCH030 Arrows

"Live Life" Mini Tray


This is my final project that I have to share with you today. I have created a mini printers tray using CB3005 Mini Tray Round, left over bits from the  CB8007 Layered Fob Watch that I used in my layout above, CB1189 Scrapwords and CB1158 Butterflies and the cute little clock and key charm CH062 Keys , CH037 Fob Watch.


Happy Scrapping
Tracey
xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tracey! I adore the comic book tag - it looks amazing :) The photo of the boys is just magic and the layout sets the photo off to perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you were going to sue those comic books..they look amazing..well done and I just love, love, love the layout of your boys. The mini tray is so cute..a great boy theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Love the water drops they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing works!!! love them all, but my fave is that gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete