Monday, May 12, 2014

Embossing Scrapmatts Chipboard

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share with you a quick tutorial on one of my favorite techniques - Embossing.



Live Life Tag

The Scrapmatts Chipboard I have used are...
Leaves 5 CB 5086
Leaves 4 CB 1152
Leaves 3 CB 1151,
Scrap Words 12  CB 1209
Tags 05 CB 3009




This month I also created a little Memory jar from when I was away with the family in April.


Memory Jar


The kids collected many shells and rocks while we were away (and even some sand) and I thought the jar would be a great way to store their little treasures.

and some close ups...






Scrapmatts Chipboard I used...
Scrapwords 02 CB 1190
Shells 02 CB 6062
Nautical Designs 02 CB 6065
Scrap Words 12  CB 1209






The last thing im sharing is my 'May' tag. Some of the DT were challenged to create a different tag every month. This month I decided to create something a little girly...

May Tag, Beautiful



Scrapmatts Chipboard i used....
Tags 03 CB 3007
Butterflies 17 CB 1027
Corsets 02 CB 5043
Scrapwords 03 CB 1191


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you liked the tutorial. If you would like to see some more of my work and the rest of the Design Team members head on over to our Gallery. We love to see your creations using Scrapmatts too so please upload them to the gallery too.

   xxx   



5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the memory jar. The tags look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool Crece, LOVE the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crece excellent video, love it, the memory jar is just an awesome idea..cute as

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your video tute is the bomb!! WTG Crece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great works! thank you so much for the videotutorial, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete