Thursday, June 5, 2014

OLD WORLD CHARM

Vintage old world charm is an inspiring theme. I love the images and colours of this 
genre. I have chosen to make my projects for this blog post with a vintage 
flair. I steered away from altered art for my first two projects, of course it would 
not be me if i didn't incorporate something altered.

 


Secret Garden Tag


This tag incorporates the following Scrapmatts :

TAGS 05 CB3009
SCRAP WORDS 13 CB1211
ORNATE FRAMES 13 CB4056
BIRD BATHS 03 CB1203

A couple of close ups :






Vintage Bliss Tag



This tag incorporates the following Scrapmatts :

TAGS 05 CB3009
NESTED SHAPES 03 CB 5017
SCRAP WORDS 09 CB1206
REDDY CREATIVE CARDS

A couple of close ups :






French Country Charm



This project incorporates the following Scrapmatts :

PICKET FENCES 08 CB2025
VINES 02 CB2021
MICRO CHIPS 13 CB1013
MINI TRAY STAMP 01 CB6094

A couple of close ups :





Thanks for stopping by and
Happy paper crafting

Andrew









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Andrew. I especially like the "secret garden" one. Love that frame :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, truly amazing..all so beautiful, my favourite has to be the Stamp mini tray though..something totally different that I never thought to do with it..beautiful

    ReplyDelete