Sunday, July 6, 2014

Trinket Box Card Set

Hand made gifts are a special way of telling some one you care. 
I decided to make boxed card set.
Embellished more simply which is a change for me but I like the end result

This box measures 4 1/2 x 4 x 3 1/2 inches in size and was constructed using  
medium weight chip board.

I used some fairly neutral papers to create a more simple decorative style. 
The scrapmatts chip board packs I used were 

STAMP ATC     ATC10-006
HINGES 01    CB1124

The ATC 's were dry embossed and then inked using distress ink ( victorian velvet )
and the hinges were wet embossed with antique gold embossing powder.
This powder was a perfect match for the metal work I used.


Side View


Top View
Open Box

The cards measure 4 x 3 inches and i made envelops to match. 
The base card is made from Kraft card stock I love the natural rustic feel of this type of card stock.

This box can hold 10 cards, 3 are displayed here. 

The scrapmatts packs used on the cards were the following

NESTED SHAPES 03    CB5017
FLOWERS 09    CB1145
ORNATE FRAMES 22    CB1220
LEAF SPRAY 01    CB1146

I used the same paper collection as mats for the cards.

I kept the inking the same on the cards to tie the cards and box together as one project.
 

Box with Cards



Card Size Compared to Box

Cards

Thanks for sharing this post today please come back for more inspiration over the coming 
days from the rest of the design team.

Cheers Andrew

3 comments:

  1. Andrew what amazing work as always..stunning, stunning stunning!! Great use of many Scrapmatts elements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. I really like the colour combo you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Andrew! Your attention to detail is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete