Saturday, October 4, 2014

Experimenting with Scrapmatts chippies!!

Hello!

Renee back again with my latest offerings for the blog :)

Today I wanted to share a few pieces that I have created by experimentation :) I love mixing and matching Scrapmatts chippies, mediums and papers to see what creative combos I can come up with!
Experimenting with Scrapmatts chippies!!

Create Tag
I actually created this one a while ago but forgot to share until now! On this one I have created a mixed media background on a tag and then layered the following Scrapmatts chipboards: CB1169 Wicker Chair 01CB1204 Ribbon Banners 01 which I stamped the word create on, CB1199 Scrapwords 07 (inspire)CB1189 Scrapwords 01 (wish) and CB1190 Scrapwords 02 (smile).

Next up here is a layout I created using a pic of my hubby and I at Yamba a few years ago on a child free holiday! 


Kiss 


on this one I have simply used: CB1197 Scrapwords 05 (Love is kind) and one of the gorgeous charms: CH013 Filigree Wrap #2 which I rubbed with inca gold to change the colour up a bit :)

Thanks for looking!

luvReneexoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love your work it it is so different, love it when you experiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Renee! Love the colours on the tag - stunning!!! The background on your layout is gorgeous and that photo is waaaaaay to cute ;)

    ReplyDelete