Thursday, February 12, 2015

3 mini Valentine's projects

Hello everyone. Crece here with you today, sharing some Valentine's Day inspired projects I have been working on for this month.
First up I would like to share with you a tag...

'Bee Mine'

I created a mixed media background using strips of different patterend paper, washi tape, plasteres tape, Gesso and Dylusions colour sprays.
The Scrapmatts pieces I have used are the fab new CB5122 Hexagon Mesh 01, CB1085 Keys 02, and CB1159 Hearts 05



My 2nd share is a little heart hanging I created for DT and Me.

'Forever Love' hanging



I have used Scrapmatts chipboards CB3006 Mini Heart Tray and CB1189 Scrapwords 01..... I have also used the CB026 #7 Butterfly Charm.



My final share  is a Mini Canvas

Love/Life Mini Canvas



I created a mixed media background and used CB5019 Nested Shapes 05 and CB4009 Butterflies 02. I have heat embossed both pieces.



Thanks for stopping by and having a look, dont forget for more Ideas and Inspirations to head on over to our gallery.

Crece
xxx

1 comment: