Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Set of Tags by Tracey Fowler


Today I have a set of tags that I have framed.
These set of tags (CB3011 and CB3010 ) were lots of fun, simple and quick to create.
 What I love about tags are they are a great way to use up scraps from your
scrapping collection but by framing them
can make a fabulous handmade gift for someone special.



This first tag I have heat embossed the butterflies (CB1015, and CB4008 Butterflies )  in gold and used structure paste, a stencil and gold shimmer spray for the background.



For this tag I have used the tag CB3011 and Scrapwords. When framing your tags you can offset embellishments on your tags to give more impact and dimension to your creation.

 
 
For my final tag in the collection, I have also heat embossed the ornate frame CB1220  in gold and
used scrap words CB1190 .
 
 


"Happy Heart"



For this layout I have used lots of Scrapmatts goodies.  I have heat embossed the CB1229 Chains, and CB5114 String Circles. Used a little piece of mesh (CB5129 Circle Mesh 02 ) and the stunning chipboard lace from the CB4060 Ornate Frames set.
No scrapbook layout would be complete without the scrapwords CB1190 .




Well after all this creating I have a bit of mess to clean up in my scrap room, but it was all worth it! Nothing is more relaxing than spending a few hours in my "happy place"!

Tracey
xx



2 comments:

  1. Just love the 3 tags, stunning layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the tags and they look so gorgeous framed! Loving the new chippies and the way you've used the chains on your layout is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete