Sunday, May 1, 2016

Welcome to May!



Hello, dear friends & a very warm welcome to the month of May!
The year is moving along so fast!

Today I want to share with you a card & also a layout.

Here in Australia we celebrate 'Mothers Day' on the 2nd Sunday in the month of May, so I
 thought it would be nice to share with you this Easel card I have made.




 The Scrapmatts Chipboard sentiment really makes this card!

Scrapmatts products used;
 
 
  



I also had fun creating this layout, using lots of the new stencils, check out the awesome range

 Hubby & I escaping just for a few hours!!!
 

To colour the feathers I have used a combination of 'H2O's, Distress ink & Ecoline ink.
 I have also used this colour combination on my stencil work. 


 
I loved mixing up the stencils & my new favorite stencil would have to be the
lower case alphabet stencil ......how versatile, you can create ANY title you want!

Scrapmatts Stencils used;
  ST5001
 
ST5009 
 ST5008


Scrapmatts Chipboard used;
 

 

 I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations and I would like to wish all 
the Mothers out there a very
Happy Mothers Day
for next Sunday!

Until Next Time

Happy Creating

Kim Ewins

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim your card is so pretty, and I love the placement of the chippies too.. and fabulous colorful layout, just love the texture on the back ground and I always love feathers, and how did it get to May already???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so soft and pretty, love the vintage feel to it and what a contrast to your awesome bold layout, great background, great textures..awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH Kim - your work always inspires and delights. Your card is perfect for Mother's Day. And the layout full of texture and vibrancy. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Kim both your card and canvas are both Stunning, I love the colours and the use of chipboard on both...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete