Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Memories

Good morning, how are you all? I am currently trying to recover from my trip to QLD, and I need a  holiday from the holiday, have to admit the pain is real when trying to get back into a ''life'' routine but that been said, I have managed to do a layout or two, this month after the very girly month last month I have some masculine layouts to share this month. 




With the CB5132 Chains 01  circles, cut the circle off  under your layers so you can use for another layout or a card that way your extending your stash.


Why not layer your Scrapmatts Chipboard - CB6113 Scrap Words 32 with some of your alpha stickers?



CB5132 Chains 01











Till next month, hope you get creative and dont forget to share with us  over at the Scrapmatts Ning page.

Have you joined? If not why dont you come and join us for plenty of inspiration from the team and the community.... why dont you share what you have done with your stash of Scrapmatt chipboard, I know that we would love to see what you have created.




Rikki 
xxxxxx




7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Rikki! love all the chipboard you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masculine layouts Rikki, love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    Work at Robert Greene Books Corp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts and i just love the way you are a very versatile scrapper, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both layouts Rikki. Great use of the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.....beautiful work, Rikki!
    Stunning work and use of Scrapmatts xxx

    ReplyDelete