Monday, July 18, 2016

Remember

Hi & Welcome
 
Fi here and today I share with you two layout I have created.  
I'm a little late today due to technical problems, so with fingers crossed
 lets hope I get it posted this time.
 
Firstly I have a page I created using some really old Basic Grey paper, the great thing about mixed media pages is, what was once old, can become new again.
 
I have used the smaller Scrapmatts feathers along with the hexagon template. 

 
 
My other page was created for the Sketchyboard Challenge
 
 
 
 
I have to admit I've used another Basic Grey paper here as well, these papers are perfect for layering up with mixed media products.  Below I have listed Scrapmats products, some of these are just my go to all faves.

http://papertoleaustralia.com/scrapmatts-stencils/5



 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking and If you would like to see close ups I will have them up on my blog later today.
 
Bye for Now
Fi
 
http://allthingscreativescrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Fi these look amazing, love all the texture on the back grounds and fabulous colors.. love those stencils you have used and love the star circles too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun mixed media layout Fi...love all the textures, colors & layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts, so much texture, paint, layers, don't know where to start looking, stunning. Great use of the chipboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two awesome, creative layouts and fabulous use of Scrapmatts products!!!!

    ReplyDelete