Sunday, September 18, 2016

Milestones

Hi, Fi here and I'm up today with a canvas I created using some gorgeous Scrapmatts products.
 
 I do apologise for the bad photography I am away on holidays and thought I would be able to blog from my iPad and it seems you can but it won't allow you to grab photos from it. 
You really got to hand it to technology, for something that is supposed to make you life easier sometimes it is so complicated.
 
 


Scrapmatts Products:
 



 

My second project for today, is a layout using a pic of my daughter doing some electrical work around our house, its such a great milestone for her to complete her electrical apprenticeship.

 




Here is a close up showing the use of embossing powder to give the frame a metallic look.
 
 
 

And I love these little laser cut belts, I though they were great symbol for her tool belt.
 
 
 
Scrapmatts Products Used:
 
 








 
Thanks for stopping by, its raining here in Toowoomba so nothing else left to do except create!!!!!
 
Bye for now Fi




5 comments:

  1. These look amazing Fi, I love the flourish and frame chippie, and the belt looks fabulous too.. and well done on your daughter for getting her qualifications too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work, Fi.....both of your creations look amazing! Congrats to your girl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever daughter to attain her qualifications in a a non traditional female career! Beautiful, soft canvas in the turquoise and violet colours as well as a special page for your girl. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations Fi, I love them both, I love that you are not frightened to use what ever you want to use...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, technology does that to me too! Lovely creations Fi :)

    ReplyDelete