Thursday, December 22, 2016

Masculine & Feminine - December Creations with Christine

Hello and Merry Christmas to all of our Scrapmatts followers.  Today I'm sharing a masculine and a feminine project using Scrapmatts chipboards and stencils.  Let's start off with a masculine layout:

 
Scrapmatts chipboards: Triangles (CB5157), Chains (CB1229)
 
Scrapmatts stencil: Splatter (ST5010)
 
 
I inked the chains chipboard for a rusty colored finish, going with the masculine colors of the layout.
 
 
I painted the awesome triangles chipboard brown and snuck it under the photo to create movement to the page.  For some light splatters, I've simply misted through the splatters stencil.
 
Next up is a feminine creation...a rock that is!
 
 
Scrapmatts chipboard: Assorted Words (CB6116)
 
Scrapmatts stencil: Cobblestones (ST5014)
 
 
I love the new words chipboards of Scrapmatts and for my "unique" rock, I simply painted the word chipboard white and added it on top of the rock.  It's only fitting for me to add texture with the cobblestones stencil, then I finished it off by adding layers of Tattered Angels paints.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a very merry Christmas and an awesome 2017!  I thoroughly enjoyed creating with Scrapmatts and I hope you enjoyed this year's creations too.
 
Check out more Scrapmatts goodies here.
 
Cheers,
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Christine the masculine layout is so awesome, love it. Great use of the chipboard and stencils. Love the rock idea, awesome gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful.. great textures on your male layout, and your rock is very cute! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the range of textures on the boys page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loads of grunge and texture create a great masculine vibe and your rock has a quirky vibe. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen. Merry Christmas to you as well :)

      Delete
  5. Wow Christine I love your masculine layout and the funky cobblestone that you have given so much funk....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete