Thursday, February 9, 2017

February Creating with Lizzy.

Hello there, how are you?  I hope you are having a great day!

I have a few things to share with you today using some wonderful SCRAPMATTS  products.

Firstly I have created two cards for my stash of cards, you can never have too many cards just waiting for the right occasion to be used. ( My daughter often comes and asks me for a card or two for her friends!!)

For the first card I have used some fabulous STRING CIRCLES as well as the sentiment from the ASSORTED WORDS 21 and I also popped a couple of butterflies from that pack as well..


CB5139 String Circles 03


CB Assorted Words 21


The second card is a bright and cheerful card that would be perfect for a birthday. I just love the CHRISTMAS STARS which I have used adding some sparkle with some glitter! (SSHHH dont tell anyone they are from a Christmas pack, I think these stars can be used for lots of other occasions!!) In fact I have used lots of stars on this card, with the STRING CIRCLES and the small stars from the christmas star pack!!


 A closer view of the fabulous star with the sparkling glitter..


CB6081 Christmas Stars 02


CB5138 String Circles 02


CB6102 Assorted Words 21


Next I would like to share with you a layout I have created using lots of SCRAPMATTS products.

I have used some new chipboard ORNATE FRAMES 26 which you can layer up..  In the first close up you can see the bottom layer of the frame. I have altered it using several types of embossing powder to give a textured look.

and in the next close up you can see I have added another flourish layer over the swirls.

I have placed the top layer just a tiny bit on the side for extra dimension. I love these frames, they are so pretty!!
Another new chipboard I have added to my layout is the STRING CIRCLES 07 which I have placed under my photo, and on the side of my page..

On the circles on the side of my page I have layered a gorgeous FLORAL DESIGN  vine embossed in green.  And for my title I have used the wonderful word 'friends' from ASSORTED WORDS 30 .





  And by  now you are probably wondering what my layout looks like.. so here it is...

Friends..
A photo of one of my Daughters and her Friend all dressed up for a special occasion.. I thought the LATTICE STENCIL was a pretty touch on the back ground too.. And I will list off all the Scrapmatts I have used on my layout..

CB4069 Ornate Frames 26
 

CB4071 String Circles 07


CB1118 Floral Design 05  
 

CB6117 Assorted Words 30


CB4030 Lamp Posts 09


CB5137 Ornate Toppers 01


ST5048 Lattice Stencil


You can get some lovely Scrapmatts at the online store HERE!!!! or perhaps you will find Scrapmatts at a Craft show sometime during the year... Either way, I hope you get some of these wonderful products to play with.

Thank you for coming by and make sure you pop back regularly for more inspiration from the Design Team..

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzy - three stunning projects, all unique and chock full of Scrapmatts goodies. Especially like the layering of the frames on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrant feel to the cards and the layout and photo are stunning!

    ReplyDelete