Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February +Love=*Scrapmatts*




Welcome to February with 

Kim here, to start the month off.

February is the month of LOVE....with Valentine's Day, smack bang in the middle of it!
Today I want to share 3 layouts I've created the first is of my newest LOVE....

My newest grandson, Angus, who came into this world back in November, 2016.

 
I am a very lucky grandmother as I witnessed his entrance into this world & also got to cut 
his cord! Thank you to my son, Alex & his beautiful wife, Sharon for letting me be part of this very special event.

[Hello Angus]
This photo was taken within the first few minutes of his arrival.
 

Scrapmatts products used;


The next layout I wish to share today is of little Angus's daddy....
My very first real & never ending love.My eldest son Alex.
The photo in this layout was taken on his 27th Birthday last year, 2016.

Love him to bits!

[Smile]
 I loved working with these darker colours
 
 Scrapmatts products used;

And lastly here is a layout of my beautiful, Madison on her Graduation Day.
My heart, bursts with pride when I see this stunning young lady.....she makes us so very proud each & every day! I have also created this layout for the January Challenge over at More Than Words.

[Celebrate]
 Love this shot of her...Red is so her colour!!!!
A BIG thank-you to Janice for taking photo's for me, because I was actually at the hospital waiting for grandson Angus to make his way into the world.
Let me just say it was ONE BUSY DAY!!! I did make it to the formal part of the evening....thankfully!


 Scrapmatts products used;


Thank you for stopping by.....I do hope you like my creations?

Be sure to stop by in another day or so to see what our other DT members are creating!

Love & Creative Hugs

Kim
x


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim your layouts are soo soo beautiful.. what a precious moment in the first photo, a special moment in the second one and a gorgeous moment in the third photo.. wonderful use of the chippies and stencils too.. congrats on your beautiful new grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work Kim. Each page celebrating a significant event and each one using Scrapmatts products to perfection. They are all wonderful and I especially like the drama and elegance of Celebrate. "Swoon"

    ReplyDelete