Monday, May 1, 2017

Merry Month of May!



Hello, hello dear Scrapmatts Followers!
Kim here to start off the month......
May is the month that we give thanks to that special woman in our life, the one who gave us life, guided us in our formative years and is often the best friend we will ever know.....
OUR MUMS!
Here is a card I have made 


 I have teamed up the Brick stencil with some sweet Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers & the uber cute
elements from the Flannel Flowers chipboard pack and I have also used the negative from Assorted Words 21, for my card.
(Making best use of your purchases).


Scrapmatts products used:

The next project I would like to share is a layout I created for the 
Kraft+ Challenge Blog (last month).
The challenge was to use paint swatches on your layout!
I hadn't participated in a challenge for quite some time, and I really enjoyed it!
I scrapped my little Grandson 'Angus'
I loved this photo of him in all his thriving squishiness!!!
It just had to be scrapped!

[LOVE]

 Again I have used a combination of chipboard & stencils

Look at those arms!!!
Using paint swatches is an awesome idea, so next time your at your local hardware, check then out!

Scrapmatts products used:
The little chipboard circles are from the Circle Mesh

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my creations?
Roughly, every 2nd day a Design Team member updates the Scrapmatts blog, so make sure you stop by again real soon!
And just in case you feel like browsing, here is a link to the 
so you can see all their amazing crafty products!

Until next time
Happy Crafting & to all the Mum's out there, I hope you get very spoiled
on Mother's Day
x
Kim Ewins







7 comments:

  1. A delightful Mother's day card Kim. I love that collection. Clever work with the negative of Thank you and the Kraft page is totally gorgeous with that sweet Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creating Kim, the card is oh so gorgeous and such an adorable layout of the sweet baby too.. I could squeeze those cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy.....I know he's just so squishy at the moment!!!

      Delete
  3. These are all just so pretty, love the softness you've created on them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use the negative piece, it works so well on the card!
    The layout is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creations Kim, Bubba Gus is so handsome...
    Hugs Rhonda xxx

    ReplyDelete