Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August @ Scrapmatts.



Hello dear friends of 
Scrapmatts!
Kim here to kick off the month of August.
For me, from this point in the year the months just seem to zoom by and before I know it Christmas is upon us! 
I'm starting off August with, (YES! Christmas creations...eeek!)
Maybe this is the year I might be more organized.......? 
(But, I highly doubt it!)
  So, I have been on the Shaker card theme for a little while now and I thought why not create a few shaker tags & a shaker card with Christmas in mind......
Here is what I made...









Scrapmatts products used;

I have also random chipboard circles which have come from the circle mesh....
   

I do hope you have been inspired by my first creations for Christmas 2017
( No,doubt there will be more!)
Please make sure you pop back here to the Scrapmatts Blog, regularly to see what the other inspirational, Design Team members have been creating!
Until next time

Happy Crafting


Kim Ewins













2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creating Kim. Love your work and one can never be too early with the Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Kim, love the colors and such a good idea to get going on the Chrissy stuff!!

    ReplyDelete