Friday, August 4, 2017

My 2 Boys - Crece Thomas


Hello everyone, Crece here with you today and I am sharing a mixed media layout i created using some of the lovely Chipboard from Scapmatts and a stencil.


My 2 Boys 


And now for some close ups....


Because this was a layout of my boys i wanted to make it really messy and grungy with the pop of the blue. To get that grungy look on CB5152 Circles 02

I used a product called Painted Finishes Concrete by FolkArt. It is a 2 step process and gives a great concrete look and that rough texture too - perfect for my boys page!

I have used Modeling paste through the awesome A4 sized Circles stencil - Stencil 9003 Circles

I love these new style stencils, the edges are awesome to use as borders in your projects too.
These Scrapmatt stencils are made from Mylar Stencil film that is flexible and reusable, and can be used with paints, solvents and is also food safe for cakes and decorating.

To add a splash of colour I have used Marker Maniacs Mica mists in Tutti Fruitti Teal, Swizzle Stick Blue and Jelly Bean Blue.



I have used Imagination crafts Starlights Metallic Paint in Agean, Silver and Sax Blue to colour the cogs and Smile.


Here is a list of all the Scrapmatts products used for my layout:

CB6106 Assorted Words 24

Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon to check out the rest of the amazing work from the Design Team

Crece T
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Crece, just love the back ground colors and textures, love the circles chipboard too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a grungy boy page and this is a corker! Fantastic work Crece.

    ReplyDelete