Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Time is Pressing - with Rikki Graziani

 Good Morning how are you all?  Rikki here and no doubt insanely busy as the festive season is nearly here. The kids are getting excited and we are enjoying the  start of the holidays. Hence my inspiration for my first share - Time is pressing........

I have to say I am very happy with the results of this canvas, and whats not to love ? 







CB5111 Layered Fob Watch 02




Now for my second piece, I was very lucky this year to demo for Scrapmatts when they visited us in Perth, where I got to play with Tim Holtz Oxcides..... ohhh how I loved playing with them for the three day that I had to just get a set for me....





When inking through a stencil rather than wipe the ink away why dont you mist it with some water and use it as a stamp to get the negative image.




ST5013 Stencil Bricks

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creating Rikki, fabulous canvas and such a pretty layout..

    ReplyDelete