Monday, January 1, 2018

*HappY NeW YeaR* to all..... from the Scrapmatts Team!




Happy New Year, dearest friends of 
SCRAPMATTS
A big warm welcome to 2018

It's going to be another fabulous year of inspiration here on the Scrapmatts Blog!
The Design Team will surely get you thinking about how to use all the amazing products available in the 
(make sure you pop on over and have a look!)

Today I am sharing two layouts.
The first is of my beautiful daughter Samantha & her, soon to be (November this year), husband
Jake.

Teaming the stencils with the chipboard pieces always works a treat!
I wanted to have a natural feel about this page, keeping the colours soft and pretty.

 I have used Prima flowers on this project.

 Scrapmatts Products Used:
Next up is a layout of two very cute little boys, who both have stolen my heart. My two gorgeous grandsons, Flynn and Angus.

I just love how Flynn is comforting Angus (aka Bubba Gus)

 Again using a combo of stencil work and chipboard.


Scrapmatts Products Used:

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my two layouts and I hope you find the time
to be a little creative over the New Year.

Keep safe my crafting friends and please make sure you pop back here to the Scrapmatts blog, regularly to see what the other Design Team members have been creating! 

Wishing you all an amazing, happy and safe 2018

Kim Ewins




 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! These layouts are so lovely Kim, great photos and love all the Scrapmatts!! I hope this is a great year for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say my fave is the first layout, so soft and pretty. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete