Monday, March 5, 2018

Hello.........

Hello there!

My name is Tania Ridgwell and welcome to my first post as part of the Scrapmatts Design Team.

I am super excited to be part of the design team and can't wait to share my creations with you 
 showcasing the gorgeous goodies from Scrapmatts.

I would like to thank 
 Sofie & Andrew for giving me this opportunity to share my creations and work with their fabulous products.

My first project I would like to share with you is my Design Team Canvas.


I created the background for my canvas using the gorgeous Damask Stencil and some Dylusions sprays......  
I also used some of the new chipboard from the Wildflowers range and added a piece of the chipboard Chains here and there.........


















 ST9027 Stencil Damask













CB6103 Scrap Words 21 
The other project/s I have to share is a couple of cards featuring two of the Scrapmatts Ornate Frames.


On the first card I used Ornate frame 03, I just loved this one and the gorgeous detail.  I altered it by using a little frosty glitter shimmer paste on it, gives it a bit of sparkle don't you think?




CB5002 Ornate Frame 03
Second card...


Again I used another frame this card the Ornate Frame 10, I altered this frame by adding Lilac glitter paste, it just gave it a slight tinge of colour and then added some raw chipboard flourishes to the flower clusters on my card.





Well that's all from me today, I do hope I have inspired you all a little.  I look forward to sharing more of my creations over the coming months.......

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh welcome Tania, I love your first creations and i know we are in for a treat with you creating for Scrapmatts!! Love your canvas, and lovely cards too.. looking forward to seeing your wonderful creating in the months ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tania. Your canvas in real life is amazing, it will look awesome with the rest of the teams canvases.
    great creating

    ReplyDelete