Monday, April 9, 2018

APRIL CREATING WITH SCRAPMATTS..

Hello there,
Here we are into April already..  I hope you had a lovely Easter break, catching up with family or things around the home or whatever fills your day!

I have a couple of cards and a layout of a very special little person in my life to share with you today..  So which should I share first??? humm....  Oh I think the layout!! In February, I became a Grandma, so I have lots of special photos to scrap of my darling little Grand daughter.. So I thought I would use some baby themed  SCRAPMATTS  Chipboard on my page..  You can check out the BABY AND CHILDREN section at the ONLINE SHOP HERE!!!!

So just sharing some closer views.
I just had to use this gorgeous Baby Pram which I have firstly gessoed, then painted with a soft peachy color water color paint, and added some beaded trim and a touch of lace. I have also lightly stenciled some hearts on the back ground with a dauber and pink stamping ink..



I have colored the "Hello" word the same as the Pram.. and can you see the cute little ladybird pin? such a sweet little chipboard embellishment!!


And I have placed my adorable photo inside this lovely swirl frame and ran a string of Kaisercraft Rhinestones around the centre for some sparkle.. and there is another little butterfly pin chipboard!!

and my layout..




This photo was taken when my Grand Daughter was only a few hours old... I think she is oh so beautiful!!

Here is a list of the SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS  I have used for my layout...

CB6010 Ornate Frame 08 
 

CB6055 Prams 01  
 

CB5136 Baby Girl 02 
 

CB6117 Assorted Words 30 
 

ST9051 A6 Hearts 

 


And I have a couple of cards I have made using some SCRAPMATTS on them....  now look away if you are not wanting to even think about Christmas yet, as I have made two cards for this occasion which just seems to come around wayyyy too quickly each year...  so I am just trying to get myself organized.. (cough cough)!!
I like simple when it comes to cards so these can be whipped up in a few minutes!!

The first one I have had a play with the MERRY CHRISTMAS STENCIL on some white cardstock covered with green paint and I cut out a piece for the front of my card..Used some dies and popped on some chipboard for the sentiment and it was done!!


The Scrapmatts I have used for this card...

ST9060 A6 Merry Christmas 

 

CB5175 Christmas Shapes Red 04 
  

And the second card is just as simple using a Christmas tree chipboard coated in a glitter paint and decorated with sequins, some hand made flowers and leaves using dies, and a Scrapmatts sentiment!!



CB5175 Christmas Shapes 04 Red 

 

CB5143 Christmas Trees 06 

 

Well I hope I have inspired you today to pop some Scrapmatts on your creations! There is sure to be something for you at the SCRAPMATTS STORE!!

Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!!






1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous creations Lizzy, love the cards, and your layout is just so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete