Thursday, May 3, 2018

May Mixed Media projects - Crece T

Hello Scrapmatts fans, Crece here with you today and I am sharing 2 projects I have been working on this past month...
 
'Love' Mixed Media Canvas
 
This is my mum's adorable little Pooch Cliff. I wanted to create a canvas for my mum for Mother's Day so I thought this would be a great way to also include her pooch!
 
Here are some close ups...
 
 
Here you can see to the left and right I have used Stencil 9046 Dog Paws. Ijust put some Modelling paste through the stencil and once dried sprayed it with some coloured sprays.
 
This close up shows the beautiful CB4069 Ornate Frames 26
 
Other chipboard pieces used for this mixed media canvas also include...
 
 Blackboard Heart
 
Ifound this heart shaped Blackboard one day while I was in the Reject shop.
I used a wood grain effect paint on the edge to give it this effect.
 
Here are some close ups...
 
The butterfly comes from CB1007 Butterflies 07 and I used some distress oxide ink to ink it. I then put some rhinestones down its middle.
 
 
The gorgeous bloom chipboard pieces come from
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, make sure you keep up to date with Scrapmatts by going to their Website http://www.papertole.com.au/
 
Crece
xxx 
 

1 comment: