Tuesday, October 3, 2017

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Crece T

Hello Scrapmatts fans, I can not believe the Christmas is just around the corner - It is one of my favorite times of the year because I get to decorate my house and bake yummy treats for family and friends.
I decided to create a Christmas decoration to share with you this month.
I hope you like it as much as I do.


Scrapmatts Decorated Christmas Bauble

I had a large RED Christmas Bauble to begin with. I then Painted it with Black Gesso.
I then used my hot Glue gun to stick down the Scrapmatts chipboard pieces.
I then painted the bauble again with the Black Gesso and let it dry.
I then used Green, Red and Golf Inka Gold and rubbed it over the Chipboard and bauble surface.

Here are some close ups....


Because its a little hard to show you every angle of this bauble I created a little video of it spinning so you can see all angles.

Scrapmatts Chipboard Used:

CB6111 Assorted Words 27




Scrapmatts Christmas Bauble - Steampunk
 Again I used the same method as above but i added chain, mesh and some Chipboard pieces.
I have used Dark Blue, Light Gold and Purple to get this effect.


Scrapmatts Chipboard used for the Steampunk Bauble:

CB6098 Words 27 Merry Christmas


Thank you so much for Stopping by, make sure you come back again soon for more inspiration from the Design Team

Crece
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Crece. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love them. Steampunk is one of my favourite things to do. You'll have the funkiest tree this year.

    ReplyDelete