Saturday, October 21, 2017

Today, Life, You

Good morning, we are enjoy more wet weather here in Sunny QLD.  We had a reprieve yesterday after a week's worth and now its back again....sigh...oh well at least the rain water tank are full.

I have to share with you today, a picture of my daughter enjoying a lovely glass a wine.  Since she turned 18 it seems to be here choice of drink.  I have used Scrapmatts Net03 behind the picture as well as along the sides of the page.







I have also been creating more Christmas cards, the BoBunny Christmas Carousel paper line has been absolutely perfect for fussy cutting.  I added some of the Scrapmatts Sticks03 I just loved those cute little stars and so much easier to use these rather than fiddle around with tiny little stars.


 Well that is all from me this month, I hope everyone has been inspired and the Scrapmatts Team always look forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment: